วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Cuisinart CH-4DC Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder, Die Cast Best BUY





 

Cuisinart CH-4DC Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder, Die Cast from Cuisinart

Save up to 54% off on Cuisinart CH-4DC Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder, Die Cast. Best Price!!! Buy Now and Receive Free Super Saver Shipping. Order now.

Cuisinart CH-4DC Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder, Die Cast Feature


  • 4-cup chopper/grinder with simple touchpad control panel
  • Auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides sharp edge and blunt edge
  • BladeLock system keeps blade securely in place for safety
  • Spatula and recipe/instruction book included; dishwasher-safe parts
  • Measures 5-4/5 by 6-1/2 by 9-1/5 inches; limited 18-month warranty
More convenient than ever, the Cuisinart Elite collection 4-cup chopper/grinder effortlessly handles a variety of food preparation tasks such as chopping, grinding and pureeing. The smartpower blade has a patented auto-reversing ability with a sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods, while the blunt edge grinds through spices and harder foods. Additionally, the revolutionary bladelock system feature keeps the blade secure during processing and pouring. Small enough to keep on the counter, the 4-cup work bowl is the ideal size for many food prep tasks. The handle, touchpad controls, and dishwasher safe parts make it even more convenient to operate and clean. It’s cutting-edge food prep from Cuisinart. 

Customer Reviews

 

Quiet and wonderful

By 
cappie (FL)
This review is from: Cuisinart FP-12DC Elite Collection 12-Cup Food Processor, Die Cast (Kitchen)
This machine is quiet. I replaced my Black & Decker after reading reviews on this one...when you can hear a processor from 60 ft outside the house, it's too loud. I love this processor...it's not messy, does a fabulous job, comes with a great DVD, doesn't move around the counter, versatile, and quiet, quiet, quiet. My husband and I actually held a conversation next to it while making peanut butter...without having to yell or turn it off. Will use this machine alot!!!!!! Love it, one of my favorite purchases.

Love it - only complaint has to do with cleaning
By 
KFBEmily

This review is from: Cuisinart FP-14DC Elite Collection 14-Cup Food Processor, Die Cast (Kitchen)
I absolutely love this food processor. I can make coconut butter with it in no time, whereas with my old cuisinart blender/food processor duo, it took forever and never really got creamy.

The only thing I don't like is the way the top gets stuff stuck in it and I can't remove all the pieces to clean it out or even rinse it properly. It always has to go in the dishwasher if I don't want my next batch of food to taste a little like the prior one. I wish they would make the top a little more easy to clean - but really, that's my only complaint.

Here are more reasons why this food processor is great:

I left this on for 30 minutes and it eventually shut off on its own. I was worried it would not restart, but it restarted just fine! So apparently it has a self-shutoff function to prevent overheating which is awesome.

I love the fact that it has 3 bowls and 2 blades for both the small bowl and the bigger bowls. I can just do a small batch of something (which the small bowl does best) then I can simply toss the top and the small bowl in the dishwasher and the other two bowls are left clean. Or I can process something else with the bigger bowls and blade before having to clean it (though if I did a pesto in the small bowl, and I want to do something sweet in the bigger bowl, I need to wash the top in the dishwasher in order to prevent my sweet dish from tasting savory.

I also love the retractable cord. I always like to unplug things when I'm not using them and this feature helps me keep my counter looking clean.

Howdy Visiter. Are you looking for Cuisinart CH-4DC Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder, Die Cast? You can Buy Cuisinart CH-4DC Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder, Die Cast In Stock Today. Low Prices on Cuisinart CH-4DC Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder, Die Cast Shops & Purchase Online Available at Amazon – Quick & Easy. Have a Nice Day.




 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น